Wednesday 4 April 2012

Fabulous Furry Freaky Buses


Its raining so can't go out and work on the bus, so just posting a homage to my comic artist heroe's Robert Crumb and Gilbert Shelton and thier work that has crosses over into VW territory. There must be more out there please let me know if you find 'em.


































































Funny and true story : as a massive fan of underground comix in my early teens, i was reading the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers in a lesson, the copy got confiscated by my ex marine PE teacher who was a complete %$£*. He announced he would be giving it to his primary aged children. I sweated about it for a week, praying he would not read it himself, he obviously didnt and hopefully it result in introducing his offspring are hopefully running a crystal meth factory in a squat in Dalston by now!